Thursday, October 21, 2010

Just Thinking...

I'm not sure what all I might have to say on a blog except the fun things that might happen to me every day and the silly things my girls say. I think I'll just start out and tell you a little bit about my life.

I live in the glorious Midwest, in Central Nebraska. Right now the leaves are changing and putting on their beautiful show. I know that New England is the place to be in the fall, but I think that the trees are beautiful here against the golden cornfields and blue sky.

I have been married to my wonderful husband for five years, and we have certainly made an adventure of it! He is a wonderful man and we have so much fun together (when I remember to loosen up and enjoy it!) We have two beautiful girls, Eden and Adaleine. Eden is three years old and Adaleine (or Sissy, as I often call her) will be two next month. Our family is expecting yet another blessing in the spring, and the girls are very excited to find out if Peanut is going to be a little brother or little sister. Eden is pulling for another girl, but Daddy's really hoping for that boy! : )

I am currently going out of my mind with too many things that I'm trying to do, but I think this will be just for me, so it won't overwhelm me. We'll keep our fingers crossed. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS