Friday, September 20, 2013

31 Days of Blogging

Just dropping in for a quick "hello!" : ) It felt so good to get a new blog post up the other day! It’s nice to get my thoughts down on paper screen and empty out my mind a bit. Not that there’s much to spare in there, but still…

One of my favorite bloggers, The Nester, is doing a 31 Days of Blogging challenge over on her blog Nesting Place and I’m thinking I’d like to dive in and do it. I don’t think that I’ll be writing anything ground-breaking or even coherent, but I think challenging myself to post every day in the month of October will be good for me. Who know? Maybe the new self-discipline will cross over to my weight battle and I’ll lose 40 pounds no problem! It could happen! (Name that movie) : )
 

She encourages bloggers to write about something that is pertinent to their lives right now, and the topic I’m thinking of is ‘Moving.’ We obviously just moved and I’d like to share about some of my moving experiences but I’d also like to write about simply being moved on an emotional level along with the sense of motion that you experience as you travel through life.

I’m excited and I’ve already started drafting up my list of possible topics, so check back in the month of October and don’t be surprised if a post or two is just random words typed up and then posted. That will still count, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS