Tuesday, April 8, 2014

#KidsAreWeird The Sequel



*The pictures in the post don't necessarily have anything to do with the text. But I think my kids are cute so I'm providing you with photographic evidence. Happy to help : )

Judah believes he can see much better if he simply puts his hands up to his eyes like binoculars.


Eden likes being big and doing things herself, but she does not like going in the gym door rather than the preschool door at school. Apparently the gym is too intense for her. (She's getting more comfortable with it, but we still gives me that worried look every time I drop her there.)


Eden is really into the whole 'socks not matching' thing. In fact, she pulled out a pair one morning that were matched, got upset at me, and put them back in exchange for a mismatched pair. 


Adaleine says 'every each day' rather than 'every day' and 'may you please can you help me' instead of 'can you please help me.'


If Judah's pants come unbuttoned, he will walk up to me and make a weird kissy/fishy noise with his shirt pulled up and belly hanging out until I fix it.


Adaleine would rather wear her curly hair crazy and unstyled than have me take 14 seconds and put it in a ponytail.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS