Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Judah Bear is Two!


Today is Judah’s second birthday! I can hardly believe my little man is already two years old! This boy has been such a blessing to me over the past two years that I sincerely cannot imagine our lives without his bright smile and sweet voice.

I am now going to unload a TON of pictures for you to enjoy. This is our boy and we are so blessed.
 
This is during the home stretch with Judah. I was so huge and there were so many crazy aspects to our lives in those final months of pregnancy!
 
Our boy. Born at 5:35 PM on Saturday, March 19 2011. He weighed 6 lbs, 13 oz.
 
All together! When Eden held him for the first time, Landon told her to tell him when she was ready for him to take him back and she said, "I don't think I'll ever need to let go of him." *Sigh*
 
With Great-Grandpa Bauer
 
Sissy was so excited to have a baby brother!
 
Two Months Old!
 
Catching some rays :)
 
With Daddy
 
Halloween 2011
 
"Really, Mom? Another picture?"
 
"I love doing dishes!" Said no one ever.
 
First Birthday!
 
By the hammer of Thor!
 
My handsome men
 
Judah and Sissy: bestest friends
 
Goooooooooo Biiiiiiiiig Reeeeeeeeeeed! GO BIG RED!
 
Just playing in the mud. 'Sup.
 
Using The Force on Daddy
 
Late-night snuggles
 
Halloween 2012
 
Fixing the hinge on the playroom door. He's a busy guy.
 
Me and The Boy
 
The Flash
 
Avengers Assemble!!
 
Cruising through the mall, picking up chicks
 
Someone found the Princess stickers!
 
We love our boy so much! Happy birthday Judah Bear! Can't wait to see what God has in store for you!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS